We invite anyone interested in genealogy to become a member of our organization. We have a large library of genealogical reference books, quarterlies and periodicals, and family histories from all over the US and some foreign countries to assist your research . Your membership in SGES will help us continue providing our services and maintain our reference library.
- Free subscription to our newsletter, PAST and PRESENT, covering various local events and news of our Society.
- Discount on Society publications and supplies.
- Access to Ancestry.com World Edition at our library.
- Attend the general membership meeting and guest lecturers.
SGES, Inc. is a non-profit under the laws of the State of Florida, and as such, all donations and bequeaths to us are tax deductible.
- Yearly membership Individual – $30.00
- Yearly membership Family – $35.00 (immediate family at same address)
Annual dues cover the period from January 1 through December 31 and payment is due in October for the next year.